Sometimes little ones aren’t so sure about having their portrait taken but when you surround them by their mommy and daddy they truly shine!
We just loved this session with The Pearce Family and this little one certainly did shine!
Here are some tips that may help the next time you take your children to get their portrait taken:
1. Make sure to schedule your session during a time when they would not normally be napping
2. Make sure they have eaten or had their snack
3. Dress them in something that is comfortable and that they can move in
4. Don’t bring too many people with you to the session but one extra person to help is a good idea
5. Take LOTS of pictures of them at home so they are comfortable in front of the camera
6. Buy them a toy camera to play with ahead of time so they view the camera as “fun”